The IWR-5 is a five channel receiver designed to pair with the IWPT & IWTT wireless pressure & temperature transducers to form a cost effective replacement of the traditional wired transducers. This offers a low cost solution to inaccessible or expensive installation environments.
The receiver has user selectable voltage or mA outputs corresponding to the calibrated range of the remote Wireless Transducers and 5A rated changeover contacts for alarm functionality.
User channel configuration is possible with the use of the program, IWR-Set, which ensures minimal user set-up time and thus ensures a simple solution to multi-channel pressure & temperature measurement applications. With the standard 0dBI antenna, a line-of-sight range of up to 500 m can be achieved and, using the optional 3dBI antenna, up to 750m (LOS) is achievable.
• Pairs with the IWPT/U & IWTT/U wireless pressure & temperature transducers
• User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA receiver output
• Clean contact output for process, low battery or loss of signal alarm function
• Simple software or DIL switch pairing with IWPT/U & IWTT/U transmitters
• Up to 500 m range, line-of-sight
• 12 to 32 V dc powered
• End-to-end accuracy of ±0.25% FS BFSL
• LED indication of wireless link
• DIN rail or wall mounting kits available
• Single channel receiver available – see data sheet IWR-1
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/