The IWR-1 is a single channel receiver designed to pair with any of the Sensata range of IWT wireless transmitters to form a cost-effective replacement of traditional wired transducers. This offers a low cost solution to inaccessible or expensive installation environment.
The receiver has a user selectable voltage or mA output corresponding to the calibrated range of the remote Wireless Transducer and 5A rated changeover contacts for alarm functionality.
User configuration is possible, however the single channel transmitter/ receiver combination is designed to work ‘out of the box’ offering a simple plug and play solution to remote measurement applications. With the standard 0dBI antenna, a line-of-sight range of up to 500 m can be achieved and, using the optional 3dBI antenna, up to 750m (LOS) is achievable.
• Pairs with the IWT range of wireless transmitters
• User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA receiver output
• Clean contact output for process, low battery or loss of signal alarm function
• Simple DIL switch pairing with the IWT transmitters
• Up to 500 m range, line-of-sight
• 12 to 32 V dc powered
• End-to-end accuracy of ±0.25% FS BFSL
• LED indication of wireless link
• DIN rail or wall mounting kits available
• Five channel receiver available – see data sheet IWR-5
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/