The IWPT Wireless Pressure Transducer is a cost effective replacement to a traditionally wired pressure transducer that offers the advantages of a low-cost installation in inaccessible and expensive installation environments.
It is easily paired to any of the range of IWR receivers – thus offering a “plug and play” solution to your pressure measurement applications.
The instrument uses a piezo-resistive ceramic sensor mounted within a 316 stainless steel housing giving excellent media compatibility for the harshest of applications. A swivel adapter is available which allows the head to be easily aligned to the IWR receiver – see IWPT-SA.
The IWPT sensor can be used with any of the IWR range of receivers. A line-of-sight range of up to 500 m is possible depending on the wireless receiver used (refer to specific receiver data sheets for further information).
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and supplied with a traceable serial number.
• Pressure ranges from -1 to +400 bar gauge
• Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
• Piezo-resistive thick film ceramic sensor with stainless steel body
• Five year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
• Simple DIL switch pairing with the single or five channel receiver
• Single, five and multi-channel channel receivers available (up to 128)
• User-selectable transmission update rates
• Analog, digital, RS-232/485, Ethernet & USB receiver outputs
• Receiver clean contacts provide process alarm functions
• Suitable for liquids and gases
Typical Applications Include:
• Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive cable runs
• Environmental monitoring – pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment
• Facilities management – boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
• Asset monitoring – tanks farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
• Service Contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/