The IWDigT Wireless Transmitter is a cost effective alternative to traditional wiring that offers the advantages of a low-cost installation in inaccessible and expensive installation environments.
It is easily paired to any of the range of IWR receivers – thus offering a “plug and play” solution to your digital switched or pulse counter application.
The IWDigT sensor should be used with any of the IWR range of receivers. A line-of-sight range of up to 500 m is possible depending on the wireless receiver used (refer to specific receiver datasheets for further information).
• Wireless transmission of single digital signal
• Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
• Five-year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
• Simple DIL switch pairing with the single or five channel receivers
• A range of receivers are available
• User-selectable transmission update rates
• Receiver clean contacts provide process alarm functions
Typical Applications Include:
• Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive and tortuous cable runs
• Process Doors and Machine Access Points – monitor open/closed status
• Water, Gas, Electricity Meters – ingest a pulse counter input and transmit
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/