The IWCTT Wireless Transmitter is a cost effective alternative to traditional wiring that offers the advantages of a low-cost installation in inaccessible and expensive installation environments.
Operates with any Split Core current transformer which gives a mV AC output, typically 333mV. It is easily paired to any of the range of IWR receivers – thus offering a “plug and play” solution to your current measuring application.
The IWCTT sensor should be used with any of the IWR range of receivers. A line-of-sight range of up to 500 m is possible depending on the wireless receiver used (refer to specific receiver datasheets for further information).
• Operates with mV AC output current transformers
• Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
• Five-year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
• Simple DIL switch pairing with the single or five channel receiver
• User-selectable transmission update rates
• A range of receivers are available
• Receiver clean contacts provide process alarm functions
Typical Applications Include:
• Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive and tortuous cable runs
• Service Contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials
• Rotating Machinery – Transmit signals to/from rotating machinery without slip rings etc.
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/