The Connection for Power and Energy Circuits.
The stud terminal blocks are dedicated to the connection and distribution of power into installations.
• Saved space in cabinets thanks to high density wiring with up to two conductors per stud.
• Increase operator security thanks to rotating and removable protective covers for jumpers and connections.
• Secured wiring thanks to the combination of lug and stud that prevent conductor pull-out.
• Reduce maintenance operations : our clamps include vibration resistant washers combined with highly resistant steel clamps.
• Assemby is facilitated and mounting time is reduced thanks to bi-stable foot that allows fast locking or removal of terminal block on rail.
• Allow installation flexibility with extra mounting options such panel or plate.
• Connecting capacity from 35 to 300 mm² (1 AWG to 1000kcmil).
• Technologies : stud-stud or hybrid stud-screw terminal blocks.
• Compatible with lugs in acordance with NF C 20-130 and DIN 46234.
• Connections and jumpering system are isolated (IP20) thanks to rotative protective covers.
• Pins allow terminal blocks to be snapped together for better stability.
• Derivation accessory for monitoring relays.
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/