Adaptaflex is one of the market leading flexible conduit system brands that can be found all over the world. Combining innovation design with dedicate manufacture it offers customers one of the world’s broadest ranges of cable protection products and solutions. With a choice of over 6000 products the range covers metallic and non-metallic flexible conduit systems for the protection of critical power and data cable.
The system solutions from Adaptaflex need to perform in a wide variety of environments from high temperature to freezing subzero conditions. The products are designed and tested to withstand constant vibrations, water ingress, offer corrosion resistance and are available in halogen free, low smoke and low toxicity materials. An extensive range of engineered solutions are designed to withstand the rigours of some of the most technically demanding markets. So whatever your project involved our experience will provide the answer helping you to specify the correct flexible conduit system.
Markets and Industries
Adaptaflex flexible conduit systems are used to protect critical power and data cabling throughout a wide range of markets including:
– Commercial Contracting
– Rail / Infrastructure
– Security / CCTV
– Data Cabling
– Critical Power
Our products are designed and engineered to meet a variety of market application requirements, providing product innovation, saving installation and component costs, improving the quality and the integrity of the end product.
The company’s commitment to independent testing across a wide range of applications has led to an impressive range of certifications and quality approvals:
– BSI Kitemark
– BS EN ISO14001 Environmental standard
– IEC 61386 Conduit standard covering the performance characteristics of flexible conduits
– IP69, DIN 40050, standard with its Adaptalok range of non-metallic fittings
– Offer non-metallic conduit that is fully compliant to the new dual listed UL1696 standard. Required for any equipment destined for export to the USA and Canada
– The Hi-Spec PEEK range, designed for the most demanding electrical applications in rail infrastructure, underground and public buildings, is the only non-metallic flexible conduit system fully compliant with both BS 6853 Class 1A requirement and LUL engineering standard 1-085
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/