Schurter is expanding its successful single-phase filter family, FMAB NEO, with new design series P and Q. This range of single-phase filters combines high performance in a compact design. The new series extends the range of current ratings up to 60 A, with extended temperature range from -40°C to 100°C.
The new FMAB filter family offers 3 different levels of design flexibility. FMAB NEO design N comes with two large X capacitors, that offer high symmetrical attenuation in the lower frequency range. The new filter design P contains two standard X capacitors for high symmetrical attenuation, while Design Q offers one X capacitor for good symmetrical attenuation. With the extended temperature range from -40 to 100°C, all filters are suitable for applications used in harsh environments.
The FMAB NEO filters have a polished steel housing with a closed filter base. The filter is thus effectively and completely shielded, regardless of how it is mounted. The filter series is particularly suitable for equipment with high symmetrical interferences, such as devices with semiconductors that control high-power equipment, including professional coffee machines, devices with water heaters, and all types of industrial electronics. The compact filters are also suitable for medical equipment and household appliances.
The filter series is fitted with plug-in connections or threaded bolts. A version with wire connections is also available. The metal flange provides easy screw-on mounting.
The series of filters is designed for current levels from 1 A to 60 A at 250 V AC according to IEC and UL standards.The FMAB NEO has ENEC and cURus approvals and is suited for applications according to IEC 60950. Versions are available with small leakage currents <80 μA (M80) or without leakage current <5 μA (M5) for medical equipment according to IEC/UL 60601-1.
Technical Data / Approvals
– 250VAC single-phase block filter
– Single-stage filter with good or standard attenuation
– Filter available ins standard or medical M5 / M80 version
– Rated currents: 1, 3, 6, 10, 12, 16, 20, 30, 60A (ENEC / UL / CSA) at 40°C
– Operating Temperature: -40°C to 100°C
– Chassis: Screw-on mounting, from top
– Quick connect terminals 1 – 20A, nut and bolt 30, 60A, optional wire leads
– for applications with low ambient temperatures
– Design P for applications with high symmetrical interferences
– Industrial applications
– Commercial kitchen equipment
– Datacom equipment
– Medical equipment
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/