Honeywell’s Limitless™ WBX Series combines the best of Honeywell’s MICRO SWITCH™ Heavy Duty limit switches with a point-to-point (P2P) network. It has a variety of remote or built-in antenna options. Wireless-enabled limit switches can be used for position sensing and presence/absence detection for an endless number of applications.
The WBX Series is especially beneficial for remote monitoring applications where wiring or wire maintenance is not physically possible or economically feasible. Combining this greater flexibility with proven harsh-duty packaging can result in increased efficiencies and improved safety for machines, equipment, and operators.
Customers with a global footprint can utilize local Honeywell experts for application and solution support.
VALUE TO CUSTOMER
• Enables control in remote parts of application/machinery/manufacturing plants, where wiring is not possible or feasible
• Ability to reconfigure and network multiple interfaces, or point-to-point with personalized addresses which allows for adding, subtracting, or relocating Limitless™ inputs easily
• Can reduce installation/maintenance costs with no wiring to Limitless™ switches, conduit, strain relief, clips, connectors, junction boxes, etc.
• Wireless operation and signal transmission eliminates the need to physically send maintenance engineers into the field thus reducing installation and operating costs
• Provides an independent layer of protection for equipment, by giving an immediate indication that a remote mechanical device is not positioned or moving correctly
• Batteries are inexpensive, readily available worldwide, and easy to replace. No re-provisioning is required after a battery replacement
• Batteries are readily available and easy to replace
• Radio (license-free and global) WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, point-to-point (P2P); up to 305 m [1000 ft] line-of-sight communication range when used with a Limitless™ WPMM Series wireless monitor, WDRR Series receiver module, or WMPR receiver module (sold separately).
• License-free RF wireless protocol standards (IEEE 802.15.4)
• Hazardous location approvals: IP67 (self certified), NEMA 4 sealed metal enclosure
• Able to reconfigure multiple WBX Series switches
• Batteries readily available from electrical supply houses and distributors
• Global use
• Agriculture machines
• Door position
• Grain diverters or flaps
• Hose attachment verification
• Material handling
• Paint robotics
• Pipeline pigs
• Pump stroke count
• Remote or temporary equipment
• Safety shower alarming
• Valve position
• Agriculture machines
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/