The 91MCE series limit switch is a compliment to Honeywell’s existing product line of smaller, lower cost limit switches. Designed for modern industrial OEMs, the miniature package size fits in applications where space is limited. The small package size can be gang mounted for applications requiring more than two switch circuits. The 20mm mounting pattern meets most globally accepted mounting standards.
This product family offers the user many options including a variety of different actuator styles. Connection options include pre-leaded cable in various lengths or M12 connectors, both with side or bottom exits. Design flexibility is further enhanced with the availability of both slow action and snap action circuitry. Direct acting contacts are designed to open the NC contact when actuated. The epoxy-sealed rugged die-cast housing provides enhanced environmental durability.
• Direct acting contacts are designed to open NC contacts
• Sealed to IP67; NEMA 1, 4, 12, 13 suitable for outdoor
• CE, cULus, CCC approvals meet most global approvals
• Nine actuator styles offer design flexibility
• Slow-action and snap-action circuitry options
• Pre-leaded cable and M12 connector options
• Expected mechanical life: 5 million operations
• Side exit (standard) and bottom exit connection options
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/