The Smartest Power Relay
The HPR10 hybrid power relay belongs to the group of electro-mechanical high current relays. The hybrid version also features the electro-mechanical relay system plus an active electronic control unit for signal conditioning. This electronic circuitry ensures intelligent activation of the bistable electro-mechanical mechanism. This can be a level-controlled or time-controlled activation.
The hybrid power relay is available for the usual voltage ratings DC 12V and DC 24V. All other functions such as level or pulse control, voltage monitoring etc.
can be configured individually as per customer’s request.
• Active battery management through undervoltage and overvoltage monitoring and optional load shedding
• Controlled voltage supply for exhaust aftertreatment systems (SCRT) by means of delayed disconnection
• Custom designed and individual configuration of the functions by way of a configurable software
• Voltage ratings DC 12 V/DC 24 V
• Current ratings 100 A/200 A/300 A
• Degree of protection IP6k9k (IP67)
• Ambient temperature -40 °C … +85 °C
• ISO 16750
• IATF 16949
• ECE R118
• ECE R10
• ASIL upon request
• Buses, trucks, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles and forestry equipment as well as special vehicles
• Air-conditioning, compressor units, exhaust aftertreatment (SCRT) and battery management
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/