Designed for space reduction in any control panel or machine thanks to its 17.5 mm (0.69″) body, this multipurpose industrial logic controller with 8 highly configurable I/Os, can replace dozens of control panel products, and will give wireless capabilities to your applications via Bluetooth.
Powered by the easiest-to-use and free programming software “CrouzetSoft”, a virtual display from any smartphone or PC, remote program transferring and plenty of pre-programmed applications ready to quick-start your next small-scale automation project.
• A logic controller in a 17.5 mm (0.69”) width
• DIN rail mount and panel mount
• 8 I/Os: 4 digital inputs (convertibles to analog in DC versions) and 4 digital outputs (relay or static)
• Highspeed & PWM inputs available in DC versions, PWM outputs available in static versions
• DC (24V) and AC (110-240V) power supply available
• Removable connectors
• Wireless Bluetooth to communicate with other MilleniumSlim logic controllers, retrieve datalog and program transfer
• Virtual display possible in mobile devices trough Crouzet app
• Intuitive & easy-to-use graphical programming software (FBD)
• Certified CE, cULus Listed, NOM, RCM, SCM, UKCA
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/