The Lightest Bistable Power Relay
The MPR10 is a single pole, bistable power relay. It was designed for switching high current loads and for disconnecting the battery from the on-board electrical system.
For the switching operation, the MPR10 only requires a short current pulse. Afterwards, the permanent magnets hold the contact reliably closed at no
load. Materials of superior quality make the MPR10 the lightest water-proof and dust-proof power relay in the market. It offers extremely flexible installation
options in utility vehicles.
A range of mounting versions allows direct replacement of standard relays. The MPR10 can carry or switch up to 300A continuous current at DC 12V and 24V.
• Robust reliability over the entire life span through the use of corrosion-proof materials
• Improved CO2 emission values through a holding power reduced to 0%
• Space savings up to 40% through a particularly compact design
• Voltage ratings DC 12V/DC 24V
• Current ratings 100A/200A/300A
• Degree of Protection IP6k9k (IP67)
• Ambient Temperature -40°C … +85°C
• Mass approx. 280g
• ISO 16750
• IATF 16949
• ECE R118
• ECE R10
• ASIL upon request
• Buses, trucks, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles and forestry equipment as well as special vehicles
• Air-conditioning, compressor units, battery isolation switches and dual battery systems
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/