The easyE4 control relay from Eaton’s Moeller range is ideally suited for the efficient, flexible and simple control and regulation of various applications. The series offers a wide range of communication options via the integrated Ethernet interface, including all the functions of a mini PLC for machine and system control. Components of different levels can be integrated using the Modbus TCP client and server functionality of the easyE4.
The easy communication module for SmartWire-DT turns the easyE4 into an intelligent relay, enabling you to monitor your machine or system. Thanks to the flexible expansion with up to 11 I/O modules and the wide voltage range (AC, DC and UC), the easyE4 is ideally suited for industry and building applications. In addition to the simple handling, programming the easyE4 devices is also very easy.
The intuitive easySoft software offers users the option of four programming languages. The easyE4 also features a wide range of visualisation options – whether on industrial displays or on mobile devices thanks to the integrated web server. Numerous other functions turn the easyE4 into a powerful microcontroller that can also be integrated into IoT system architectures.
• EasyE4 and expansion modules available in DC, AC and UC versions
• 12/24 V DC, 24 V AC and 100-240 V AC/DC versions
• Up to 11 local I/O expansion modules per easyE4
• Various communication options via the Ethernet interface: easyNET, Modbus TCP (client or server) and SmartWire-DT master
• Integrated web server for remote control and visualisation
• Automatic email notifications in case of any deviations within your application
• Push-in clamp and screw-terminal versions
• Four programming languages in easySoft: easy device programming (EDP), ladder diagram (LD), function block diagram (FBD), structured text (ST)
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/