The IWPTL Wireless Pressure Transducer is a cost effective replacement to a traditionally wired pressure transducer that offers the advantages of a low-cost installation in inaccessible and expensive installation environments.
It is easily paired to the compatible IWR family of single- or five-channel wireless receivers thus offering a “plug and play” solution to your pressure measurement applications.
The instrument uses a piezo-resistive silicon sensor mounted within a 316 stainless steel housing giving excellent media compatibility for the harshest of applications. A swivel adaptor is available which allows the head to be easily aligned to the IWR receiver – see IWPT-SA.
The IWPT sensor can be used with either an IWR-1 or IWR-5 receiver. A line-of-sight range of up to 500 m is possible depending on the wireless receiver used (refer to datasheets IWR-1 & IWR-5 for further information).
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and supplied with a traceable serial number.
• Suitable for liquids and gases
• Pressure ranges from 0-50mbar to 0-1000mbar gauge
• Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
• Piezo-resistive stainless steel sensor with stainless steel body
• Five-year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
• Simple DIL switch pairing with the single or five channel receiver
• Single or five channel receivers available
• User-selectable transmission update rates
• User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA receiver outputs
• Receiver clean contacts provide process alarm functions
Typical Applications Include:
• Simple cable replacement installation – dispense with expensive cable runs
• Environmental monitoring – rainwater harvesting, environmental engineering
• Facilities management – boiler rooms, laboratory testing, tank gauging
• Asset monitoring – tanks farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
• Service Contract – temporary installation for servicing and field trials
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/