Eaton’s wide range of Motor Control Gear and Heating and Lighting Control equipment is an integral part of our single source commitment. Since the late 1920’s we have built countless motor starters, fitted and trusted by generations of contractors, while the increasing requirements of our markets have led us to constantly update and expand our MS-16A range to allow for an increased choice of current ratings and ingress protection.
This wealth of experience and expertise in the design and manufacture of Motor Control Gear is mirrored by our Heating and Lighting range which offers a
versatile and comprehensive choice.
The MS-16A DOL starter with a power range up to 7.5KW, enclosed in a moulded enclosure – this can be used as a replacement for the discontinued ADS8 range.
• IEC 60947-4-1
• VDE 0660
• BS EN 60947-4-1
• Built in 7.5 kW contactor
• High-quality materials, tough glass-fibre reinforced polycarbonate in grey
• Provides high IP protection to IP65
• Robust and high resistance to chemicals
• Start and stop pushbuttons from the RMQTitan series
• Internal earth terminals
• Sealing features protect against unauthorized opening and tampering
• Cable entries – wiring without cable glands or 20 mm knockouts for M20 threaded gland
• Total insulation
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/