The IoT Gateway allows virtually any sensor to be monitored from anywhere with a Cellular connection.
As standard the IoT Gateway accepts inputs from the following:
• Up to 128 IWT Industrial Wireless Transmitters
• 4 off 4-20 mA or 0-10 V analog inputs
• 8 off digital inputs
• 4 off Relay outputs
• Any Modbus enabled instrument over RS-232, RS-485, or Ethernet
• I²C and/or SPI sensors (may need custom software)
• The IoT Gateway uses the MQTT protocol to send this data to remote servers using the built-in 2G/3G or 4G modem.
As Standard, the remote server runs a standard web-based SCADA project which allows monitoring of the inputs and logged data from any device with an Cellular connection.
This package can also provide automated custom reports and email or SMS alarm messages.
Other options include a built-in GPS module and a local display showing input values and set-up information.
• Easy, real-time monitoring of remote assets via the internet
• Includes 2G/3G/4G modem and digital communications ports for data acquisition
• Input types include Analog/digital I/O, IWT wireless sensors, and I²C /SPi sensors
• Can be battery or 12-24 V dc powered
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/