The 2 in 1 Smart Connection
The patented PI-Spring technology of SNK series terminal blocks provides the benefits of both Push-In and Spring technologies in one connection. Qualified for worldwide markets, applications and for severe environments (including hazardous locations, railways, marine and solar applications).
• 50% faster connection time with push-in mode
• Reduced effort and conductor preparation time with spring mode
• Ease of wiring thanks to the front entry connection
• Excellent connections with or without ferrules proven by required certification testings
• Connection elasticity and design strictly controlled to provide for an easy and safe insertion of both conductor and screwdriver,
• The flat surface of the PI-Spring makes wire and screwdriver insertion smoother and easier.
• Connecting capacity from 0.2 to 25 mm² (26 to 4 AWG),
• Stainless steel PI-Spring for high corrosion resistance (>1000 h),
• The flat surface of the PI-Spring makes wire and screwdriver insertion smoother and easier
• Dimensions, coating and shape of the linking bar designed to get the lowest and most stable electrical contact value,
• Very good electrical contact even in applications where vibration and shock are issues, such as railway.
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/contact/
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/