Crouzet have released the latest version of the em4 Soft 1.3.00.
– Product label added at the end of datalog file in order to make out csv file source.
– Label Management is now in the Programme Configuration window -> tab “Properties”.
– Datalogging function block: additional input to trigger sending + choice in the “archiving a datalog” tab of the Configuring Controller Communication window.
– Status function block: Additional output to warn that datalog memory is full.
– Maximum number of function blocks increased from 1024 to 2048.
– Maximum number of Macro increased from 64 to 127.
– Additional compatibility with Windows10 64-bits operating system.
– New MEM 32-bits function block.
– SFC movement bloc inputs change from 16-bits to 32-bits.
– Changes in the “Controller choice” window.
Available free of charge, em4 Soft can be downloaded from the following link:
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/