Honeywell’s Limitless™ product line uses the latest commercial off-the-shelf wireless technology. The Limitless™ WLS Series is especially beneficial for remote monitoring applications where wiring or wire maintenance is not physically possible or economically feasible.
Honeywell is expanding the Limitless™ product line with its industrial Wireless Non-Contact Switch that provides non-contact presence/absence detection of a variety of different magnet styles and magnetic actuators installed on the end-users’ product, machine, equipment, etc. The Limitless™ WLS Non-Contact Switch’s design features an industrial grade reed switch. Customers can choose how the reed switch is oriented within the switch’s plastic head, i.e., either top- or side-sensing. Combining this greater flexibility with proven harsh-duty packaging can result in increased efficiencies and improved safety for industrial machines, equipment, OEMs, and operators.
• Radio (license-free and global): WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, point-to-point
• FCC 15, IC, ACMA, ETSI, COFETEL, WPC & IDA
• Up to 305 m [1000 ft] line-of-sight communication range when used with a Limitless™ wireless monitor or receiver module (sold separately)
• Reliable, flexible, and secure wireless transmission
• Replaceable battery with ultra-low power consumption
• Direct or remote mount antenna options
• IP67; NEMA 1, 4, 12, 13
• Top and side sensing heads
• Zinc head and body are phosphate treated and epoxy finished
• Allows “non-contact” actuation
• Enables presence/absence detection in remote parts of application/machinery, where wiring is an issue or not feasible
• Able to reconfigure and network multiple switches, or point-to-point with personalized addresses, which allows for adding, subtracting or relocating of the Limitless™ WLS
• Reduced installation/maintenance costs with no wires, conduit, strain relief, clips, connectors, connection boxes, etc.
• Eliminates issues with wire connection integrity on moving equipment
• Consumes ultra-low power to prolong battery life
• Machine tools
• Packaging machinery
• Ag/construction equipment
• Industrial machines
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/