With the hot power entry module type 1681 SCHURTER expands the range in the upper performance segment of appliance inlet according to the standard IEC 60320. Thus, we cover the full range of the types specified by this standard regarding to rated currents, maximum pin temperatures and protection classes. The inlet also meets the requirements of IEC 60335-1 for household appliances in unattended operation with higher requirements of glow wire test according to IEC 60695-2-11 to 13.
This connector for very hot applications is used in devices that work with high currents and/or increased ambient temperature, for example IT infrastructure, telecommunication equipments or heating appliances.
In 4th quarter 2011 we will also offer the mating IEC connectors to 1681. These are the type 1658 in straight and the type 1659 in angled design.
– Ratings IEC: 16A / 250 VAC
– Ratings UL/CSA: 21A / 250 VAC
– Max. pin temperature: 155 °C
– Terminals: quick connect, solder or screw terminals
– Mounting styles: Snap-in or Screw-on types
– Approvals: IEC 60320, UL 498, CSA C22.2 No.42, IEC 60335-1
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/