Honeywell’s PX3 Series Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 electrical connector. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F].
VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
* Total Error Band (TEB) (±1.0 %FSS typ.): Provides the most comprehensive, clear and meaningful indication of the sensor’s true measurement performance over a specified temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
* High insulation resistance and dielectric strength: Protect the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
* High EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as near wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
* High external freeze/thaw resistance: Survives exposure to frost, commonly found in refrigeration systems.
* Low current consumption: Helps to reduce energy costs, and enhances product life if used in battery driven systems.
* Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
* Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
* Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
* Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
* External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F]
* Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
* Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800V, 1 s
* Low current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
* EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
* Ingress protection up to IP67
* Response time: <2 ms
* RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
* Refrigerant pressure monitoring in HVAC/R systems
* Air compressor system pressure
* Air system monitoring
* Hydraulic oil pressure monitoring
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/