Schurter expands the SHT 6.3×32 range of high voltage fuses with the rated currents 12.5A and 16A.
The high breaking capacity of 1500 A at 500 VAC allows for interesting possibilities in new applications and protects people and electronic systems from overcurrent and potential fire outbreaks in case of short circuits.
* Primary protection up to 500 VAC
* High breaking capacity of 1500 A @ rated voltage
* Time-lag (T) characteristic according to UL 248-14
* Wide range of fuse holders and clips available
* Dimensions: 6.3 x 32 mm
* Standards: UL 248-14
* Soon to announce rated currents 20A, 25A and 32A.
* Applications: 3-phase systems, photovoltaic, Building automation (HVAC), frequency converters and power electronics
Enquiry Form: http://www.epreston.co.uk/enquiries.php
Home Page: http://www.epreston.co.uk/epblog/